As new seasons, events, partnerships and adventures approach I am constantly aware of the larger vision I have for myself and my future. Though constantly evolving and growing, there are a few consistencies I have found that have stayed with me. My vision (and mission) is for every person to fill their home with things that not only create memories but also create a place that continuously inspires giving and beautiful living. More simply put – my mission is for everyone to step into Pink Olive and feel loved…. and to translate that feeling into their homes.
Being a highly visual person, I find inspiration for this larger mission all around me. Here are some of my inspirations for Fall 2012 and how I translated it into my vision board.
* Blues and grays… with pops of color
* Watercolor illustrations
* Textiles and patterns that bring to mind feelings of comfort
* Natural elements
* Typography, numbers and unique fonts, folds. Anything that challenge the norm
* Elements of old school & rustic elements – things that bring back old memories and simpler times
* Chalkboard and handwritten anything (we love all things snail mail!)
* Being “uniquely” you..
Your Retail Product Mentor
Are you ready to make your product retail ready and sell to more stores? We will be launching our first e-workbook filled with actionable tips, exercises, templates, store lists..etc next month. Be sure to sign up for our mailing list or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org be in the loop with the launch date. There will be juicy bonuses for the early birds so you don’t want to miss it!